Donate to CSC
There are many ways CSC friends choose to support our community, making sure no one faces cancer alone. Individuals have creatively donated to CSC through:
- A donation in honor of a friend or family member
- Honoring the memory of a loved one
- Requesting that friends and family make a donation to CSC for your next birthday or your next survivorship day
- Attending an event
- Sending a donation to celebrate event honorees or leaders
Many individuals also make one time or monthly donations.
Other Ways to Contribute
Kroger Community Rewards Donation Program
Do you Shop at Kroger? Name us on your Kroger's plus card as part of their Community Rewards program and every time you shop, CSC receives a donation from Kroger! Click here for more information.
Community Wish List
Individuals and companies can also contribute to CSC by donating the items on our Community Wish List. Your contributions help keep costs down and provide more free support! See our current Community Wish List.
SUPPORT OUR COMMUNITY OF HOPE
through our Annual Giving Campaign
The truth is that we are all impacted by cancer. Some of us have faced it through our own personal journey. Many have been there for a family member or friend and others are not here to tell their story. Regardless of where we are in our own cancer journeys, no one should have to face cancer alone.
Over the past 25 years, Cancer Support Community has offered 88,415 free programs for individuals and families affected by cancer in the Greater Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky region. With the projected increase in cancer diagnosis and survivorship, our services and your support are needed now more than ever.
Thank you for being part of our Community of Hope.
DID YOU KNOW...
- No one is ever required to pay for any program or service at CSC
- We are 100% privately funded through individual donations, grants, & community partners
- Last year we served more than 3,000 individuals through 20,000 visits to our locations
- 2015 participation is up 15% over last year with over 1,213 new members
BECAUSE OF YOUR GENROSITY DURING OUR LAST CAMPAIGN, TOGETHER, WE...
- Introduced new innovative & sustainable programming, including Mindfulness Meditation
- Expanded our community outreach resulting in 17% increase in off-site program visits
- Received 1,975 volunteer hours, which equals the power of a full-time staff member for a year
- Increased Healthy Lifestyle program visits by 20% with 5,058 visits